Evolution Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server IP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helper Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: Helper Application   Helper Application EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:06 am

In-Game Helper Application

Being a helper in-game essentially means you are able to use the newbie chat when you are over player level 5. The helper duty is simply to assist "noobs" with the questions they ask using /n. This chat channel is not an opportunity for a quick OOC chat or spam and therfore certain rules are to be followed when using it.

Ranks in the newbie chat
1 (Newbie) - Everyone starts as a Newbie and this will last until you are level 6. Being a newbie means you can always use /n unless you are muted.
2 (Helper) - These people are here to help with questions asked by Noobs.
3 (Helper Moderator) - They keep the chat under control by having access to commands: /nmute(mute a person from /n) /nunmute(unmute a person from /n)
4 (Admin) - The same as being an in-game Admin, all Admins have this rank and can use the same mute commands as the Helper Mod.

Rules in the newbie chat
1 - You cannot use /n for general OOC chatting. If you abuse this chat, you can be removed from the helper list and muted from the channel.
2 - Spamming / flooding is not allowed in this chat. You can be banned for this.
3 - Helpers cannot over-power any other player and should not act this way.
4 - Questions must be related to the server/forum/other community services(IRC, TS etc).
5 - Don't complain about players or report players in this chat. You also can't report exploits/bugs in tis chat.
6 - Don't turn /n into /assistance by saying "HELP IM FROZEN!" or other similar statements.

Failure to follow these rules can result in losing helper status (if your a helper/mod), being muted and getting a server ban.

CODE: SELECT ALL
Quote :
Apply for Helper
To become a Helper you must fill in this application according to the role you want, either Helper or Helper Mod.
You must have atleast 3000 minutes on the server before applying to be a helper. Also, you've to be atleast level 6 if you want to become a helper.

Apply For Helper Moderator

Before applying for Helper Moderator, you must be a Helper for atleast 4 weeks, and you must prove to us that you are mature enough to handle the position.[/color][/font]

Helper Application

Section 1 - In Character Related Questions
Account Name:
Level:
Faction & Rank (if any):
[End of Section 1]

Section 2 - OOC Related Questions
Timezone:
Primary language I speak:
Other languages (in order of preference):
What is your Helper status/rank (newbie, helper etc.):
Time played on server (check /stats):
Helper Status applying for (helper or helper mod):

Describe a time in the server when you helped someone (small paragraph):

Why would you make a good Helper
? (small paragraph):

[End of Section 2]

Section 3 - If you are already a Helper but want to become a Helper Mod, please complete this section

How long have you been a Helper?

Why do you feel being a Helper Mod would be beneficial?
(small paragraph):

[End of Section 3]

Section 4A - Imagine you are a Helper. Please fill in your responses to the following noob questions/statements:
* Newbie John_Smith: Where is the Hardware store for making weapons?
* Helper [MY_NAME]:

* Newbie XLOVE_KILLA: what meanz "non rp name" from kick reason
* Helper [MY_NAME]:

* Newbie Sandra_Pale: STOP DMING JACK! REPORTED ON FORUMS!
* Helper [MY_NAME]:

* Newbie Tim_Woods: Where can I find the nearest gas station? Im at the Montgomery Cabbie Co.
* Helper [MY_NAME]:

* Newbie Jamie_Nikel: ID 23 fly hacks!!
* Helper [MY_NAME]:

[End of Section 4A]

Section 4B - Imagine you are a Helper Mod. Please fill in your responses/actions to the following noob/PM questions/statements:
* Newbie Yosef_Termot: SERVER SUX GOTO 255.255.255.255:0000 FOR BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* Newbie Yosef_Termot: SERVER SUX GOTO 255.255.255.255:0000 FOR BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* Helper Mod [MY_NAME]:

* Newbie Ian_Jones: Mod [MY_NAME] please make me a helper, I have good
knowledge and great RP skills.

* Helper Mod [MY_NAME]:

* Newbie Karla_Bloom: John
meet me at Dillimore PD in 5 minutes K. Ive got the mats.

PM to Karla_Bloom: [PLEASE SUPPLY SUITABLE MESSAGE HERE]
-- 5 minutes later --
* Newbie Karla_Bloom: Jonh please hurry I am still waiting.
Helper Mod [MY_NAME] has muted Karla_Bloom from the Noob Chat. [Reason: [PLEASE SUPPLY SUITABLE REASON HERE]]

[End of Section 4B]

Section 5 - End of Application (OPTIONAL)
Please say anything else that could create a positive impression towards yourself (this can include general comments, references, past events etc.):

[End of Section 5 and Application]

It should look like this:
Apply for Helper
To become a Helper you must fill in this application according to the role you want, either Helper or Helper Mod.
You must have atleast 3000 minutes on the server before applying to be a helper. Also, you've to be atleast level 6 if you want to become a helper.

Apply For Helper Moderator
Before applying for Helper Moderator, you must be a Helper for atleast 4 weeks, and you must prove to us that you are mature enough to handle the position.

Helper Application

Section 1 - In Character Related Questions
Account Name:
Level:
Faction & Rank (if any):
[End of Section 1]

Section 2 - OOC Related Questions
Timezone:
Primary language I speak:
Other languages (in order of preference):
What is your Helper status/rank (newbie, helper etc.):
Time played on server (check /stats):
Helper Status applying for (helper or helper mod):

Describe a time in the server when you helped someone (small paragraph):

Why would you make a good Helper? (small paragraph):

[End of Section 2]

Section 3 - If you are already a Helper but want to become a Helper Mod, please complete this section

How long have you been a Helper?

Why do you feel being a Helper Mod would be beneficial? (small paragraph):

[End of Section 3]

Section 4A - Imagine you are a Helper. Please fill in your responses to the following noob questions/statements:
* Newbie John_Smith: Where is the Hardware store for making weapons?
* Helper [MY_NAME]:

* Newbie XLOVE_KILLA: what meanz "non rp name" from kick reason
* Helper [MY_NAME]:

* Newbie Sandra_Pale: STOP DMING JACK! REPORTED ON FORUMS!
* Helper [MY_NAME]:

* Newbie Tim_Woods: Where can I find the nearest gas station? Im at the Montgomery Cabbie Co.
* Helper [MY_NAME]:

* Newbie Jamie_Nikel: ID 23 fly hacks!!
* Helper [MY_NAME]:

[End of Section 4A]

Section 4B - Imagine you are a Helper Mod. Please fill in your responses/actions to the following noob/PM questions/statements:
* Helper Mod [MY_NAME]:

* Newbie Ian_Jones: Mod [MY_NAME] please make me a helper, I have good
knowledge and great RP skills.
* Helper Mod [MY_NAME]:

* Newbie Karla_Bloom: John
meet me at Dillimore PD in 5 minutes K. Ive got the mats.
PM to Karla_Bloom: [PLEASE SUPPLY SUITABLE MESSAGE HERE]
-- 5 minutes later --
* Newbie Karla_Bloom: Jonh please hurry I am still waiting.
Helper Mod [MY_NAME] has muted Karla_Bloom from the Noob Chat. [Reason: [PLEASE SUPPLY SUITABLE REASON HERE]]

[End of Section 4B]

Section 5 - End of Application (OPTIONAL)
Please say anything else that could create a positive impression towards yourself (this can include general comments, references, past events etc.):

[End of Section 5 and Application]

Copy and paste this application into a new topic for an Admin to look at. You will be told there if you have been accepted or declined.
Back to top Go down
https://ev-rp.forumotion.com

Helper Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Roleplay :: Evolution Roleplay :: Helper Applications-
Jump to: